The Canadian Marine Careers Foundation
, in partnership with its members, is working to develop dynamic and innovative solutions to create long-term human capital sustainability for one of Canada's most vital industries that is facing significant talent shortages, now and well into the future.
Become a member of the Canadian Marine Careers Foundation
and help improve the awareness of career opportunities in the marine industry and ultimately improve recruitment outcomes in your own organization.
The Foundation offers your organization the opportunity to:
- Play a part in a unique private / public sector partnership to reach, engage and recruit the right candidates for careers in the marine industry
- Provide content and gain corporate visibility
- Highlight job openings in your organization (links to your career pages)
- Publicize scholarships, bursaries, apprenticeships and work-experience opportunities offered by your organization
- Serve as an ambassador to guide the Imagine Marine campaign to spark the imagination of youth to consider careers in our industry.
Membership in the Canadian Marine Careers Foundation
is open to a wide range of industry stakeholders including:
For more information, please contact:
- Employers: for companies and government departments and agencies engaged in providing marine transportation services – shipping companies, port operators, cargo handling and logistics organizations, professional and technical service providers, and equipment suppliers.
- Unions: labour organizations representing merchant mariners and workers in various sectors of the marine industry.
- Academic Bodies: for academic and educational institutions engaged in providing training and professional development services to further academic excellence in the field of marine transportation.
- Associations: for industry trade groups, business associations, youth organizations, clubs and fraternities that represent various interest groups within the marine industry and those organizations that are interested in furthering the purposes of the Foundation.